Thursday, December 4, 2008

This blogging thing isn't working...

My social status is not improving.

I thought I was supposed to become all popular and everything. When I meet my friends for coffee aren't they supposed to go "Hey that was such a cool post the other day man! You're so awesome! I'm gonna go home and write really smart blog posts and be just like you!!"

And the girls are supposed to be like

"Oh my god, you blog? I blog too!"

"And you actually write stuff!"

"I write stuff too but, the interface give me so many trouble like with grammar, and punctuating so I just put up pictures of myself."

"You must be an intelligence person."

"I like to have sex with intelligent bloggers..."


All this is not happening. Why the hell Okay my macdelivery just arrived. Time to eat. Inconvenience regretted...
To be Continued...
Stay Tuned...

No comments: